Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Born To Love You

just wanted to share this beautiful song (got the lyrics from grace). beautiful, but kinda sad if you think about it...

Born To Love You

You walked into my life
And changed the pattern of my days
With your eyes you say
I am yours and you are mine but still
Something's very wrong
No I can't just go along
Though you want to stay
I must find a reason to remain

We're not the same
You're playing games
I know
That if I keep my feelings strong
I'll find a song
To sing
Though I can tell we're worlds apart
And in my heart
It's clear that love has found a cloudy day
Im here to say
That I was born to love you

Such a lovely day
With your warm and tender smile
Though I want you so
I found it deep inside me saying
Don't trust your heart this time
Could my mind be playing games
And my soul betrayed
That my heart and mind
Can never be the same