Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Outing muna :)

Great news. Already received that job offer, finally! It’s way overdue since I was told to expect the job offer before Holy Week. Well, anyway, I finally got the job offer yesterday, and yup, I accepted. Starting work next week so have to squeeze everything that I need to do until this week!

For one, the kids and I are going to Splash Island tomorrow for some swimming and great fun at the giant slides. The kids are so excited already since they’ve always wanted to go there. They never fail to “oohh” and “aahh” each time we pass the giant slides at Splash Island. Can see it now – the kids will be sunburned by the time we leave the place tomorrow (even if I do slather them with sunscreen). Am sure it would be difficult to get them out of the pools once they start swimming. Water babies that they are, you can bet on it. :)

Oh, and back to that job? Left my last job January 14, so I was jobless less than 3 months. And what a vacation that was. Well, no more vacation for a while once I start work. Got to save up again to replace all those savings I used up. Oh well…

Oh, and before I forget, wish me luck on my new job! or better yet, include me in your prayers... :) thanks in advance! GOD BLESS us all!!!