Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Gay guys

Yes, they’re vain. They care about their appearance. They understand the woman’s point of view, mainly because they feel and think more female than male. And they’re loads of fun to be with. No inhibitions, they make catty remarks in public, and one even danced the “ocho-ocho” in a crowded Greenbelt Seattle’s Best a year ago. (You know who you are! :) )Maybe it’s because they truly don’t care what other people think, or they’re too self-absorbed to even care. Hahaha! (Peace, guys! :) ) No matter which one, I really enjoy being with them.

I actually counted how many close gay friends I have, and they’re already more than I can handle! Close gay friends number more than 10 already. Not really many, you might say, but add this to the other gays I know (just acquaintances really) and put together, their sheer number may mean that there “might” soon come a time that heteros will be discriminated on. I can imagine it now, gays whispering to each other, “you mean, he’s straight?!” Ha ha ha!!! LOL!

Why am I writing about my gay friends now? Well, considering they’re so much part of my life now, it’s not surprising that they should find their lives ‘exposed’ on my blog. Ha ha ha! :) For these “guys” who are really close to me, I am the “Grace” to their “Will”. So I can really consider myself a true blue fag hag, in the truest sense of the word.