Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother’s Day

HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY, Mommy! And also to my aunts, cousins, friends… everyone who’s a mom like me!

Got a Mother’s Day story via email a few days ago. Got to remember to post it here coz it was such a sweet story.

Woke up early, attended mass, then off to the mall with the kids. Kids’ request was to play at the amusement center, go to the toy store, and to the bookstore. Had to remind them that it was my day, so eventually, they begrudgingly accompanied me to the stores which I liked. :) Also attended a classical concert at the Shangrila Mall. Want to expose the kids to something different from the usual things they see and watch on tv.

It was a nice day spent at the mall! But gosh, it was sooo hot once we stepped out of the mall! Going to the beach is something we’re all looking forward to doing again soon!