Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Hair virgin

4:34:14, 6/04/05

It’s a Saturday afternoon, and I’ve decided to spend an afternoon in a beauty parlor. Just felt like having an afternoon of pampering. It’s a girl thing. Splurging? Yes. But I deserve it!

After a few minutes…
I am sitting in a parlor chair having my hair colored, for goodness sakes. Yes, the “hair virgin” has finally taken the plunge. I am a hair virgin no more... I am now a red head. HA! Ok, it’s more of a deep red. Rouge, actually. For someone like me who’s never had my hair colored, curled, permed, straightened, or even hot “oiled” in a parlor before, this is a big step! But months before, already decided that I wanted to do something new and different to my look. And coloring my hair is it! Blame it on all those makeover shows (Queer Eye) I’ve been watching. Hahaha… :)