Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm back! :)

Yes, i'm back! It seems like ages since I posted and looking back, it HAS been ages! Gosh, after posting (almost) daily, my last post was eons ago...

So, what happened? Life happened. Got so tied up with work, plus the fact that I couldn't use our pc at home, for one reason or another. Excuses? Nope, not at all! I've been dying to post here but as I said things happened...

anyhoo, what's the latest? Well, the pc at home still isn't working, and actually, I'm at an internet cafe now with the kids. I'm checking my email, posting on my blog, while the kids are busily/happily playing pc games. :)

The kids started judo classes 2 Saturdays ago, and they're loving it! When I told my friends that my kids are taking judo, they just reacted... "Well, what can you expect? Their mom is taking kickboxing!" And it's true! Some months back, before I had this crazy idea of doing kickboxing, have been 'influencing' the kids to take up martial arts. But no, they just weren't interested. But when I started my kickboxing classes, I would bring the kids with me, and lo and behold, they started taking an interest in it. After that, they were the ones pleading with me to enroll them in the same gym where I work out. So I win yet again. he he he... ;->

anyway, their sensei (teacher) is an Australian guy, very nice and very patient. The kids enjoyed the class and look forward to their weekend 'play'. That's how they see it, just like playing. They don't see it as a chore and that's good. :) I just hope they'll keep at it so they have a new hobby. And hopefully, this will keep them healthy. An added benefit, of course, is that they learn self-defense and discipline.

Well, this has been it so far. I hope it won't be weeks since I get to post again... I was having withdrawal symptoms already from not posting! HAHAHAHA! Toodles! :D