Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Patrick the "pilyo"

We were allowed to go home early today because of the rally at Ayala Avenue in Makati. Couldn't get home fast enough! And as expected, though it was still quite early, the MRT was already jampacked, as if it was rush hour.

Anyway, got home earlier than usual and of course, the kids were happy! Patrick and I were just lounging in bed when he started telling me about his day in school. He started by mentioning "Hannah". Ahem. How Hannah is a classmate of his, but who was not sitting beside him, etc. Then he suddenly remembers something else.

He starts by saying, "Mommy, nakita ko si Kathleen", referring to his classmate in Nursery. Then he suddenly adds, "Pero di ko sya na-kiss". To which I gave out a hearty laugh! He gave me his mischievous grin, and before I could stop laughing (guffawing is more like it :D) , he added, "Crush ko sya, gusto ko sya!".

Oh my gosh! Out of the mouth of babes! :D I shudder at the thought of becoming a grandmother early! Knock on wood!


*pilyo - naughty; mischievous