Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, July 17, 2005

College friends

Saturday afternoon was spent with some friends from college. Had great fun laughing and teasing each other. Honestly, I think I lost weight considering how hard I laughed that afternoon! It always is great fun to get-together with friends who are zany, funny, and downright crazy! We were all clowning around, okay, i did mostly the laughing... :D Was in the company of 24/7, 100% funny guys, I could hardly keep up with their jokes!

Funny, but these guys were actually my ex's college classmates! and yet now, they're MY friends, not his! hahaha! Funny? Odd? A blessing... :)

Next week, it's off to Los BaƱos with our families for another get-together. :D