Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sudden call

Was lounging on the sofa an hour after I came home when I got a text from a former officemate. Even before I could reply, my phone rang. Turns out there was a ‘despedida’ for one of their co-workers, and I was invited. After much hesitation, and insistent prodding, decided to go. More so since I haven’t seen these people since December of last year. And I’m glad I went. It was great fun catching up on news, gabbing and laughing. The night ended not too late (was home by 11 p.m.) but not without promises of staying in touch and getting together again soon. What can i say, I'm lucky to have lots of friends! :)