Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Preparations...

Attended a recollection, in preparation for my son's first communion. Yup, my baby is growing up sooo fast! Which made me reminisce about the time he was baptized. I remember he was just a month old then, but already quite heavy. We didn't wait to have him baptized like other families did, as my parents had always said that we shouldn't even take Paolo out of the house until he was baptized. Besides, baptism isn't something to be put off for later. So it was january 25, 1997 at St. Francis Church when Paolo was baptized. Gosh, time flies so fast! Can't believe that was over 8 years ago...

Anyway, this early, I'm planning to invite some friends and family over to celebrate with us after Paolo's 1st communion. Just a small gathering here at home. The celebration will be simple. Besides, what is important is that Paolo receives this sacrament. All the rest is just like icing on the cake.