Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Green Tea NFB

For all my friends who (like me!) included "Lose weight" in their New Year's resolutions, I would just like to share this with all of you .. :)

This is about the green tea capsules i'm taking now, Green Tea NFB. I started taking it last December 6, and when i weighed myself last december 26, i lost 3 lbs. already. Of course, I need to lose more. ;-> heheheh...

But imagine, what with all the parties and good food, i was actually aiming low, and that was just to maintain my weight. Imagine my surprise that I did lose weight. :)

I used to take this a couple of months back and even then, without exercise, I lost 1kilo in one month. Of course, it's much more effective with exercise! I remember that even before I tried this out, I checked the ingredients and researched online on the listed ingredient, QUERCETIN. Here are the sites i've found with information on Quercetin:
http://nutrition.about.com/od/phytochemicals/p/quercetinprofil.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin
http://www.phytochemicals.info/phytochemicals/quercetin.php

After being adequately convinced on the efficacy and safety of the product, plus the fact that it's sold in Healthy Options (one of my favorite-st stores), I bought my first bottle. :)

What I noticed as its effects, was that I was perspiring more. Unlike before, when I wasn't the sweaty type, this time I found myself a little more sweaty than usual after moderate to heavy activity. So, okay lang. It wasn't as if I was perspiring buckets while just sitting at my desk. At least I was perspiring more but only after some huffing and puffing (walking, working out at the gym, etc.).

Second, I noticed that when I woke up in the morning, I didn't have that sluggish feeling. It was as if I was automatically awake and ready to go-go-go!

And speaking of go, I noticed that I would be more "regular". 'Nuff said! ;->

And for me, the most important effect, is that I feel "lighter". I noticed it when I was walking up the flights of stairs to the MRT. You know how high those steps are, right? Well, usually, I'd have to stop mid-way up the flight of stairs to catch my breath. But after taking green tea, to my surprise, I was already at the top of the stairs when I realized that I didn't have any difficulty going up the stairs, and I got there so fast!

Before people think of this as an infomercial and blatant advertising, let it be said that I'm not going to get anything from this "endorsement". I just want to share this with my friends who want to lose weight. And the way I see it, losing weight is just an upside. The other benefit is the fact that it will do your body good. (Read the info on quercetin!)

The Green Tea NFB is available at Healthy Options. Cost is Php 935.00 for a bottle of 90 caps. Take as directed, 2 caps after each meal. In my case, I usually just take it after lunch and dinner, and still lost 3 lbs. after just 3 weeks.

Check out the link below to find out more about this product.
http://www.healthyoptions.com.ph/green_tea.php