Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day 2008

I got up at 10 am to prepare for our new year's day celebration with the clan at Paranaque. Still groggy from less than 5 hours sleep, I was thankful that my brother was there to drive all the way to Paranaque.

Food was aplenty, as expected! The kids had fun playing while the adults enjoyed eating. Isn’t that always the case? Hehehe…

Attended mass with the kids at the nearby church in the afternoon, and reflected on the priest's very nice and inspiring message...

Here are some of our pics taken after the party ended.






And here's our telenovela pose again. MarimArboleda. (pero parang di lahat "in character").


Tomorrow is another working day! Boo hoo hoo!!! :(