Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Christmas rush (December 24)

December 24 – I braved the malls and as my friend is fond of saying, “everyone and their mothers was there”. The malls were packed! Believe me, if not for some urgent errands, I would have preferred to stay at home. I opted to leave the car at home. It afforded me the freedom of walking as fast (or as slow) as I wanted. And I didn’t want the stress of finding a parking space. And if you regularly go to the malls, you know how stressful that is. So hooray for valet parking! No matter that it costs Php 50 more. It’s well worth it considering the stress I save myself from. My sanity is worth more than that! :)

I went to LBC to send out a package, then on to Megamall. Woman with a mission! I knew exactly where I was going, and I didn’t dilly-dally going there. I went straight to Hang Ten to buy the 2 blouses I’d been eyeing. Then the war field which is Toy Kingdom to buy another dance pad. Yes, another dance pad. This way, there will always be two players for each game. Yes, I am an addict of Dance Dance Revolution. They say acceptance is the first step to a cure…
;-> But the way I see it, it’s a great way to bond with the kids PLUS it’s great exercise.

Walking home, I couldn’t believe that I and was in and out of the mall in 15 mins! Oh, wait! My watch stopped pala. heheheh... In reality, I was at the mall all of 1 hour 30 minutes. To go to just three shops ha! It will be a long time coming before I go to the malls again a day before Christmas!