Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Harry Potter" rules!

"Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix" opened in Metro Manila theaters today. And I just had to watch it with my sons. After my seminar, rushed with the kids to the mall. And were part of the tens of thousands who watched the movie on it's 1st day of showing!

The book is still better than the movie, but even then, the movie was pretty good. I wasn't going to miss watching it with the kids. Especially since Paolo got hooked on reading the Harry Potter series this past summer vacation. Imagine, he finished reading all 6 Harry Potter books in just two months! Whoa! So with the last of the HP series coming out this month, I'm already expecting that we'll be fighting over who gets to read the book first. :)