Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Birthday, birthday, birthday

My birthday was yesterday, and what did i do? I woke up bright and early, not that I meant to! I actually wanted to lounge in bed longer, but I couldn't go back to sleep. So though I was still a little sleepy, I got up, went downstairs, and guess what... I cleaned the car! Yup! What a way to start the day, much more a birthday, huh? Hahahaha! Well what i can say? I'm weird that way.

After cleaning the car, watered the plants, then took a shower, went to Pat's school orientation, went back to the house to get the car, went to the grocery, bought 2 rolls of cake (chocolate and brazo de mercedes, yum yum!), bought some more school supplies and food items, went back home, cooked spaghetti, took another shower, got dressed, then left the house with the kids to go to MMC! WHEW! And it wasn't even 2pm yet.