Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Favorite Things

Leafing through Healthy Options' newsdigest for February, i read the publisher's page. Romy Sia came up with his list of "Twenty of my Favorite Things". Subtitle, "Life Really, really sucks without them!) :) So, decided to come up with my own list of favorite things, in no particular order of importance, but excluding the obvious entries, loved ones and good health:
1. travel
2. books
3. email (and the internet)
4. modern conveniences
5. good friends who you share a lot of history with
6. good food and drink (sweets/desserts deserve a special mention!) ;->
7. love
8. power naps
9. feel good movies
10. music
11. laughter
12. hugs and kisses
13. bonding with friends
14. hearing my sons' laughter
15. my sons telling me they love me
16. the beach
17. Miracle perfume
18. weekends/vacation
19. values (compassion, honesty, kindness)
20. spa (foot massage, back rubs, body massage...)

I could go on and on... But in keeping with my title, had to stop at 20. What a great exercise to lift up your spirit. So people, find pen and paper and write down your own 20 favorite things, and I assure you, you'll find yourself smiling after accomplishing this. :)