Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tagaytay in December


Imagine this... The cold Tagaytay air in December... Me, wearing a black (with blue print) spaghetti strap dress, no stockings, and just a black shawl as added protection against the winds. And believe me, the winds were fierce in Tagaytay!

What was i doing in Tagaytay? Attending a wedding! And cold as it was, witnessing two people in love, exchanging vows, was pretty heartwarming. Didn't know i could still be touched watching a wedding.

Another surprise was that i didn't mind the cold. Well, not so much anyway. i think i really have gotten used to cold weather. That, or maybe, seeing two people in love, getting married was what warmed my heart and the rest of me. Ah, love...

I posted some new pics on flickr, but when I checked out my blog, nothing! Awww, I'm disappointed... :(