Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Withdrawal symptoms

Yeah, I know. Roman already pointed it out, have been MIA for a while there. But what can I do? Yes, there were so many things I wanted to blog about, but I just couldn’t find the time. I was having withdrawal symptoms again. Excuses, excuses, I can almost hear my friends say… Heheheh…

Well anyway, it’s a long weekend, so let me make up for the lost time and blog away…

How many rounds can I now ‘endure’ at kickboxing? Well, last time at class, did 4 sets of 10 minutes EACH! And with just 1 minute rest per round! And with ankle weights pa during the rounds! I know, I know… it’s all I can talk about but then I’m really proud of what I’ve accomplished so far, and seriously, at 3x a week, kickboxing class is taking up so much of my “me” time.

While waiting for HP4 to come on at the theater, saw previews of 2 new movies I would love to watch! One is “An Unfinished life” starring Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman. Oh, and Jennifer Lopez is also in the movie. But of course, in a minor role, compared to these 2 acting gods, heavyweights Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman. Just seeing the preview reminded me of another great movie I saw recently on HBO. Movie was “Secondhand lions” starring Robert Duvall, Michael Caine, and Haley Joel Osment. I was able to watch mid- to the last part of the movie, but that was enough for me to want to watch the whole thing so I’ve been trying to find a copy of my own. Either that, or trying to wait for it to be shown again on HBO, and taping it then. As for “An Unfinished Life”, already have plans to watch it with another movie fiend, my friend Mars.

Another movie I’d love to watch is “Just like Heaven” starring Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. It’s a chick flick, a date movie, a romance movie… so is it any surprise why I’d LOVE to watch it? But watch it with whom? That, I don’t know yet. End of story. ;->

Till next post!