Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Day, happy day :D



Went to the Mondragon sale and in 20 minutes flat, had bought 2 swimsuits at half the price! Imagine, 2 swimsuits at Php 700.00! Great deal! Didn’t get a chance to fit the suits though but decided to just go for the medium. Here goes nothing…

Take note, MEDIUM. You may think, “so what?”. But hullo… a few months back (late March or so), I bought a new swimsuit in LARGE. So buying the swimsuits and FITTING into it are 2 totally different things! But I figured if the suits didn’t fit, I could give them away. Christmas is just around the corner anyway.

So anyway, I tried on the swimsuits at home. And they fit! And no, I don’t look like a ‘suman’, bulging in all the wrong places. Nyehehehehe… And all I can think of now? Ang tagal ng summer! … WOOHOOHOO!

(Addendum... Sent sms to my friends about the above, and one of them replied... "Asus! Just wait, Christmas and New Year are yet to come!" Smart ass...