Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Magazine junkie

Kickboxing class was cancelled because of the heavy downpour and the fact that most of Manila was flooded, so went home early and got a headstart of the early weekend, and my planned general cleaning. Gosh, didn’t realize I have LOADS of magazines, be it GH, Woman’s Day, Redbook, Oprah, In Style, People, Self… When I stacked up all my old magazines, it was 2 stacks of 2 feet high each! Note to self, after reading the mag and salvaging whatever useful article I can, dump it in the trash! No use holding on to these mags anyway. Well, unless you’re a pack rat like me, and think “hmmm… maybe I can still use these in the future”. Yeah, right! :D

"Hi, I'm sheila. And i'm addicted to women's magazines".

Seriously, if you read just the front covers you’d get a feeling that women’s magazines have an answer to everything! From “Be more patient – quick!” or “Are you indecisive? Not sure?” ... Heh heh heh... Okay, exaggerating… :D But really, they are a great read. Especially on a rainy day, while in bed or on the sofa, while watching tv (okay, I’m a multi-tasker!) and eating! What a sweet life! :)