Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Party

Date: 13 December 2005
Time: 6 pm. onwards
Place: Le Boulevardier, Intercontinental Manila

Company Christmas party. So what was so special? Well, aside from the fact that it’s my first Christmas with the Company, I still cannot believe that they made me perform! No one was exempted. Grabeeeee... The good thing about it is that EVERYONE did perform. Even our expat bosses. So I had no excuse not to join in.

As early as November, we were racking our brains to decide what we'd do. Sing? Dance? Silent Chorale? Think, think, think! Then when we finally decided, it was time to practice, practice, practice.

So how did we do? I don’t want to say anything except our group “rocked” to Randy Travis’ version of “Jingle Bell Rock”. It was fun, BUT never again… :D