Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

HP 6

Yes, i finally finished the book! Hurrah, hurrah!

Started reading the ebook once I got hold of a copy, and TRYING to read it whenever I get a chance. But since it was very busy for me both at work and at home, for the longest time I couldn't even get past page 165. That is, until I got the actual, honest-to-goodness hard copy! So since Saturday night, have been reading a few chapters before going to sleep. And even when I happened to accidentally read one of my friends' blogs (dammit, Ben!) and discovered who the half-blood prince was, and who would die, I still didn't let that spoil my enjoyment of reading and finishing the book. So after finally finishing the book, I am AGAIN reminded why I am a big fan of JK Rowling and that young wizard, Harry Potter. :)