Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

January 1 celebration

The fun never stops! Just got home from another family get-together. This time we were in Parañaque. Considering I barely slept (with my friends leaving the house almost 5 a.m. this morning!), it was a wonder how I got through another day without accidentally falling asleep in my food. Hehehe…

But of course, holidays are really about the family and it’s so rare that we all get together like this. Lunch time we were already at Parañaque to gorge again on food. There goes my so-called 'diet'! HAHAHA. As expected, there were a lot of fun and games. Asaran, kulitan, Arboleda-style! Out came the board games! The kids playing “Harry Potter” board games and with the older cousins racking their brains to come up with word descriptions for “Taboo”. It was either that or Cranium or Pictionary. Name a board game, and chances are we’ve played it all in the past. Whatever was "in" that time, we had it! Uno, Uno Stacko, Scene It, Trivial Pursuit ... I know, what other family do you know that has stacks of board games like our clan? There’s that Arboleda competitive spirit again. Hehehe…

Gosh, i can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. Aargh! :( My skin is breaking out from lack of sleep, partying, stress... I am sooo not prepared to go back to work. Oh well...