Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

“I don’t suffer from Insanity… 2!”

Long weekend! Yahoo! Then another long weekend next week! Woohoohoo! :D

Here’s this week’s daily collection of fun-filled insights and therapeutic humor from my desk calendar, “I don’t suffer from Insanity… I enjoy every minute of it!” by Barbara Johnson. Enjoy!
=========================

August 15
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there were a delicious, “all-natural” food that is nutritious, fat-free, has no cholesterol, and promotes good health? There is! You’ll find it described in Galatians 5:22:23 –the “fruit of the Spirit.” This fruit is wholesome and beneficial – and it’s even better when shared! - Larry Potts

August 16
Amazing! If you hang something in a closet for a while, it shrinks two sizes.

August 17
Beauty tip: Beware of tucking your dress into the back of your underwear after using the rest room. You’ll know this personal grooming error has occurred when you hear snickers from the people you pass on the street. Another giveaway will be the draft you feel on the back of your thighs.

August 18
She who laughs last thinks the slowest.

August 19
In good times and bad, music has always been a part of my life flowing through the laughter as well as the trials. To me, it is a gift from God – a bit of heaven He loans to us while we live on earth to help us survive the hard times, to celebrate the good times, and especially to praise Him in a way no other method can match.

August 20
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
- Mary Gardiner Brainard

August 21
The only good thing about the decline of my memory is that it has brought me closer to my mother, for she and I now forget everything at the same time. - Bill Cosby