Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Alicia Keys pics

Here are some Alicia Keys pics from her concert last August 5. I can't take credit for taking these pics though. These were taken by DJ Mo Twister and posted on their multiply site (http://goodtimeswithmo.multiply.com/photos/album). These are really great pics, taken from the first row. Lucky, lucky! (i actually have a lot more pics from the concert but couldn't post it here. They're all posted on my multiply site though. check it out!)

As for asking for DJ Mo's permission to re-post this, believe it or not, I did! I met him at Magic 89.9's event, "Free Gas Fridays" yesterday at Caltex, Malugay, struck a conversation, asked him about the pics, and he said it was okay to re-post. So there. Kinda funny how it worked out. :D