Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Dream job

I remember when I was a kid I dreamed of being a flight stewardess. Didn’t everyone? :D okay, maybe not everyone. The idea of getting to travel all over the world was what made it so enticing. But of course, that was a dream job I soon outgrew (literally, not figuratively). He he he… ;->

Thinking about it now, my dream job is still something related to travel. I know I would just love to host a travel show! Talk about big dreams, huh? Would LOVE to be a travel show host (ala Asha Gill, Justine Shapiro and Samantha Brown)! A nice show like “Globe Trekker” or “Girl Meets Hawaii” or “Dream Vacations” or "Lonely Planet 6 Degrees", etc. etc. etc... Watching them, i kinda think to myself, "hey, i could do that", and it really seems a very exciting (and quite glamorous) job. I just love the shows on Discovery Travel & Adventure channel kasi. Sort of like living my dreams thru watching those shows.

Why did i suddenly get this idea about my dream job? blame it on watching TV all day! (sheepish smile...) . what else can i do? am home sick...

oh, another thing! i'm a frustrated writer. obvious ba? :D