Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, October 08, 2007

Enchanted Kingdom (October 7, 2007)

The kids and I were at Enchanted Kingdom yesterday. Yup, again! It seems that we're there at least once a year. This time, it was just the three of us... oh, and our whole company pala! It was our company's 1st ever Family Day, so all expenses were paid for by the company.

As usual, the kids thoroughly enjoyed being at EK. We had the whole park almost to ourselves as there were not that many walk-in guests. Probably because the past days, it was really rainy because of Typhoon Ineng (which thankfully, left the country and headed to Taiwan). So it was sunny the whole day! Alleluia! It rained only when we were on our way back home.

The kids and I enjoyed the rides at Rialto, 4-D Theatre, Dodge 'Em (bump cars), Roller Skater (kiddie roller coaster), and Flying Fiesta (swing-type seats that are suspended in air ala-carousel). At the Flying Fiesta, I was only able to ride it once. I had to beg off since I was feeling queasy already after the ride. But not the kids! Since there were no lines, they were able to ride it 4 consecutive times! They so enjoyed that ride! Patrick would even shout, "This is sooo awesome!". :D Patrick is funny like that, always with his comments and antics. In Filipino, he's "bibo" which is another way of saying he's active and a smart aleck. :)

The kids also wanted to ride Anchors Away (big ship that just rocks forward and back) and Jungle Log Jam (water ride ala roller coaster), but I refused. I was looking for someone to ride it with them, but everyone else was either busy, or a scaredy cat just like me. ;-> Oh well. At least, they enjoyed the rides that they did get to go on. :) It was a fun and busy day and we left for home at 6pm.

When we got home, we just had Mcdonald's delivered as I was too tired to cook. Proof? We were all asleep by 830pm. :) It was really a fun day out with the kids. :)